Titler Live Broadcast can display real-time Stream Labels data such as subscribers, donations, and more, in your design. Complete the steps in this article to connect to Stream Labels.
Note: This feature is only available in Titler Live Broadcast.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Stream Labels design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Stream Labels input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Stream Labels input to your graphic.
- Choose Inputs > Gaming > Stream Labels and select a Stream Labels input to add that input to the design.
The Stream Labels input appears in the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Stream Labels input and its variables appear in the Edit / Preview panel.
- You can also add inputs to a graphic from the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel or playlist.
- To remove an input from a graphic, right-click (Windows) or Control + click (Mac) on the name of an input in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Remove input.
- If you haven't already installed and set up the Stream Labels desktop app from Stream Labels' website, do that now. The Stream Labs app is available from the Dashboard of your Stream Labels account.
- In the Stream Labels panel, click the Current folder: -No folder set- link, select the Stream Labels output directory on your computer, and click Open.
- Click the Show Inputs button in the Edit / Preview panel to view the Stream Labels input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Stream Labels list.)
- Click and drag a Stream Labels variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
The data for your Stream Labels input is now visible in your graphic and updated in real time.