When you customize graphics in the Title Designer and create a timeline that includes pause points, which are created with elastic regions, you can play an object's animations or keyframes through those pause points.
Note: The Title Designer and the features described in this article are not available in Titler Live Express.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist.
- Click the Edit Title Design button in the Attributes panel.
- In the Title Designer, select the animated object in your design that you want to play through a pause point in the timeline.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Attributes > Object > Global tab, mark the Play-through option.
- Preview the design and make any necessary changes.
- Close the Title Designer and click Keep when prompted to save the changes you made.
During playback, the animations or keyframes in the selected layer will play continuously through any pause points created with elastic regions in the timeline.