You can loop videos and animations to create dynamic backgrounds. During playback, the affected object in the design will loop continuously, even through pause points in the design.
- Open a graphic in Titler Pro.
Tip: For details about using Titler Pro with a video editor, see one of the articles in the Add graphics to projects in your video editor section of our help center.
- Select the animated object or group of objects in your design that you want to loop.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Attributes > Object > Global tab, mark the Loop option.
- Enter a time, in seconds, that the object's animation should start and end in the Loop Start and Loop End fields.
Tip: You can move the playhead in the timeline and click one of the Use Cursor buttons to enter the playhead's position as the loop's start or end time.
- Enter a time, in seconds, in the Loop Delay field to specify how much time should lapse between loops.
- Preview the design and make any necessary changes.
- Save the design.