You can reuse custom designs in future sessions on any computer where Titler Pro is installed. You can also reuse custom Titler Pro designs in Titler Live. Follow the steps in this article to save designs as Titler files or as compressed ZIP packages.
- Open a design in Titler Pro.
Tip: For details about using Titler Pro with a video editor, see one of the articles in the Add graphics to projects in your video editor section of our help center.
- Choose File > Save As.
- In the dialog that opens, navigate to the location on your computer where you want to save the design.
- Select one of the following options from the drop-down list at the bottom of the dialog:
- NewBlue Titler design (*.nbtitle) — Saves the open design, including styles, effects, transitions, and lighting.
- NewBlue Titler design with Assets (*.nbtitle) — Saves the open design, including styles, effects, transitions, lighting, fonts, image and video textures, and audio clips.
- NewBlue Titler design package (*.zip) — Saves the open design and its assets in a compressed ZIP file, which can help you move and archive the design.
Tip: If you want to use a Titler Pro design in Titler Live, select NewBlue Titler design with Assets or NewBlue Titler design package.
- Enter a name for the design or ZIP package.
- Click Save.
Later, to open the saved design or ZIP file, choose File > Open.