When you install Titler Pro 7, it is automatically added to any major non-linear editor (NLE) on your computer. Follow the steps below to add Titler Pro 7 graphics to Adobe After Effects CC compositions.
Tip: You can export After Effects designs to Titler Pro.
- Create a project and composition in After Effects CC.
Note: The composition's settings determine the frame rate of the Titler Pro graphic.
- Choose Layer > New > Solid, enter the solid layer's resolution, and click OK to add a new solid layer to the composition.
Note: The solid layer's settings determine the resolution of the Titler Pro graphic. (Titler Pro does not use the solid layer's color.)
- Navigate to NewBlue Titler Pro in the Effects & Presets panel, then drag the Titler Pro 7 effect onto the new solid layer.
A new graphic opens in Titler Pro.
- Customize the graphic in Titler Pro's workspace. You can select a design from Titler Pro's library, including custom designs you may have already created and saved to the library, or create your own design. For details, see Create graphics in Titler Pro 7.
- When you finish customizing the graphic, click the Keep changes button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the graphic to your project's current session and close Titler Pro.
Note: The first time you close Titler Pro after creating a new graphic, you'll be prompted to save the Titler Pro project. Enter a name for the *.nbtitle project file, navigate to the location where you want to save the project and cache, and click Save.
- To change the duration of the graphic, trim the clip in After Effects's timeline.
- Save the After Effects CC project.
Tip: Create a Titler Pro graphic from another graphic
If you copy and paste a Titler Pro graphic in an After Effects CC project to create another graphic, any changes you make to either graphic are automatically applied to both copies of the graphic. To create a copy of a Titler Pro graphic that you can customize without changing the original graphic, save the original graphic to Titler Pro's library and create a new graphic based on that design, as described in the following steps.
- If you haven't already done so, complete the steps in the previous section to add a Titler Pro graphic to an After Effects CC project.
- Open the graphic in Titler Pro and save the graphic to Titler Pro's library. For details, see Save complete designs to the library.
- Repeat the steps in the previous section and select the previously saved graphic from the library to add a new Titler Pro graphic to the After Effects CC project.