If you're licensed for a version of Titler Live other than Express, you can output graphics as a sequence of PNG files to a folder which can be played by streaming solutions as an animated graphic. Titler Live outputs each frame of a graphic as a separate image, so, for example, if a graphic includes 50 frames, Titler Live will create 50 images.
- PNG files are static images and won't include animations that may be present in your design.
- This feature is not available in Titler Live Express.
- Create a folder on your computer where you want Titler Live to output a sequence of images.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, click the Outputs menu and choose PNG Sequence setup.
- In the setup dialog, select the folder you previously created, enter a name for the project (the name won't appear in the output), and click Save.
- Click the Outputs menu and select PNG Sequence.
- In Titler Live's playlist, click a graphic's Play button to play the graphic for its full duration and write the graphic as a sequence of PNG files. All PNG files are saved to the folder you previously selected.