If you want to reuse custom designs in future projects, follow the steps in this article to save complete designs or attributes of a design, such as styles, paragraphs, shapes, effects, transitions, and lighting, to the library.
Note: The features described in this article are not available in Titler Live Express.
What do you want to save?
- Open a design in Titler Live's playout interface or the Title Designer.
- Do one of the following steps:
- In the playout interface, choose File > Save current design to library.
- In the Title Designer, choose File > Save design to library.
- In the dialog that opens, navigate to the library folder where you want to save the design.
- Enter a name for the design.
- Click Save.
Later, you can access the saved design from the same folder in the library.
Tip: You can also save the current design to the library from within the Library panel. To do so, open the desired folder in the Library panel, click the Save button at the bottom of the Library panel, enter a name for the design, and click Save.
You can save design attributes to the library while working within the Title Designer, but not from within the playout interface. Design attributes include styles, paragraphs, shapes, effects, transitions, and lighting. For more information about design attributes, please see Library overview > Collections of designs and attributes.
- Open a project in Titler Live’s playout interface and select a design in the playlist.
- Click the Edit Title Design button in the Edit / Preview panel or the Attributes panel. The design opens in the Title Designer.
- In the Title Designer, choose File > Save to library and select one of the following design attributes. (Menu options are enabled only for attributes that are included in the current design.)
- In the dialog that opens, enter a name for the design attributes. (The library folder is already selected.)
- Click Save.
Later, you can access the saved attributes from the same folder in the library when editing a design in the Title Designer.