When you purchase MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 16, you’ll automatically receive a license for Titler Pro 7 Express. This article describes how to create a Titler Pro 7 Express graphic as a media generator in VEGAS Movie Studio 16.
Tip: You can also add graphics as video events in VEGAS Movie Studio 16.
- Open VEGAS.
- Select the NewBlue Titler Pro 7 Express plug-in from the Media Generator library. A thumbnail image appears in the Preset panel.
- Click the Titler Pro 7 Express preset thumbnail and drag it into the timeline.
- Trim the clip in the timeline to the duration you need.
- In the Video Media Generators panel (which opened after you dragged the preset thumbnail into the timeline), click the Match Event Length button to set the duration to the same length as the clip.
- If the length of the clip in the timeline is longer than the duration specified in the Video Media Generators panel, the clip will loop.
- If the length of the clip in the timeline is shorter than the duration specified in the Video Media Generators panel, the clip will cut off.
Note: The frame size and frame rate are determined by the media generator.
- In the Video Media Generators panel, enter text in the Name and Subtitle fields.
Tip: To choose another design, click the Choose Design button and select a design from the library. Each design includes text variables or other variables such as colors, images, and videos that are specific to the graphic. See Choose designs from the library in Titler Pro 7 Express for details.