When you install Titler Pro 7, it is automatically added to any major non-linear editor (NLE) on your computer. Follow the steps below to add Titler Pro 7 graphics in Adobe Premiere Pro projects.
- Open a Premiere Pro project.
- Choose File > New > NewBlue Titler Pro 7.
- In the New Synthetic dialog, which automatically opens, confirm or change the video settings, then click OK. Titler Pro opens.
- In Titler Pro, to set the duration of the graphic, double-click the NLE field, located near the bottom-right corner of the workspace, and enter a duration in MM:SS;FF format (where MM = minutes, SS = seconds, and FF = frames).
- Create a graphic in Titler Pro's workspace. You can select a design from Titler Pro's library, including custom designs you may have already created and saved to the library, or create your own design. For details, see Create graphics in Titler Pro 7.
- When you finish customizing the graphic, click the Keep changes button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the graphic to your project's current session and close Titler Pro.
Note: The first time you close Titler Pro after creating a new graphic, you'll be prompted to save the Titler Pro project. Enter a name for the *.nbtitle project file, navigate to the location where you want to save the project and cache, and click Save.
Premiere Pro adds the graphic to the Premiere bin.
- To add the graphic to a sequence in Premiere Pro, drag and drop the graphic to a track over a video clip.
Tip: Create a Titler Pro graphic from another graphic
If you copy and paste a Titler Pro graphic in a Premiere Pro project to create another graphic, any changes you make to either graphic are automatically applied to both copies of the graphic. To create a copy of a Titler Pro graphic that you can customize without changing the original graphic, save the original graphic to Titler Pro's library and create a new graphic based on that design, as described in the following steps.
- If you haven't already done so, complete the steps in the previous section to add a Titler Pro graphic to a Premiere Pro sequence.
- Open the graphic in Titler Pro and save the graphic to Titler Pro's library. For details, see Save complete designs to the library.
- Repeat the steps in the previous section and select the previously saved graphic from the library to add a new Titler Pro graphic to the Premiere Pro sequence.