When you install Titler Pro 7, it is automatically added to any major non-linear editor (NLE) on your computer. Follow the steps below to add Titler Pro 7 graphics in Grass Valley EDIUS Workgroup and EDIUS Pro projects.
- Open a project in EDIUS.
- Position the playhead in the timeline where you want to insert a Titler Pro 7 graphic.
- Add a graphic from the timeline or bin, as described in the following steps:
Add a graphic from the timeline:
- Click the Title button above the timeline.
- Choose NewBlue Titler Pro 7. The new clip is added to the timeline and the graphic opens in Titler Pro.
Tip: To add the clip to the project bin, click the Titler Pro clip in the timeline and drag it to the bin.
Add a graphic from the bin:
- Right-click in the bin and choose New Clip > NewBlue Titler Pro 7. A new clip appears in the bin.
- Double-click the new clip in the bin to open the graphic in Titler Pro.
- Customize the graphic in Titler Pro's workspace. You can select a design from Titler Pro's library, including custom designs you may have already created and saved to the library, or create a new design. For details, see Create graphics in Titler Pro 7.
- When you finish customizing the graphic, click the Keep changes button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the graphic to your project's current session and close Titler Pro.
- The first time you close Titler Pro after creating a new graphic, you'll be prompted to save the Titler Pro project. Enter a name for the *.nbtitle project file, navigate to the location where you want to save the project and cache, and click Save.
- The graphic's resolution and frame rate are determined by the project's settings in EDIUS.
- To change the duration of the graphic, click and drag the edge of the clip in the timeline.
- Save the EDIUS project.
Tip: Create a Titler Pro graphic from another graphic
If you copy and paste a Titler Pro graphic in an EDIUS project to create another graphic, any changes you make to either graphic are automatically applied to both copies of the graphic. To create a copy of a Titler Pro graphic that you can customize without changing the original graphic, save the original graphic to Titler Pro's library and create a new graphic based on that design, as described in the following steps.
- If you haven't already done so, complete the steps in the previous section to add a Titler Pro graphic to an EDIUS project.
- Open the graphic in Titler Pro and save the graphic to Titler Pro's library. For details, see Save complete designs to the library.
- Repeat the steps in the previous section and select the previously saved graphic from the library to add a new Titler Pro graphic to the EDIUS project.