When you purchase MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 16, you'll automatically receive a license for Titler Pro 7 Express. Each Titler Pro 7 Express license allows one person to use Titler Pro 7 Express on one computer at a time. If you've already installed and activated Titler Pro 7 Express, follow the steps in this article to deactivate a Titler Pro 7 Express license on one computer and activate the license on a different computer.
- Deactivate a license on a computer.
When you deactivate a license, all NewBlueFX products will be deactivated on that computer. You can still use your NewBlueFX products on that computer, but all outputs you create on that computer will have a watermark until you reactivate your license on that computer.
- On the computer where VEGAS Movie Studio 16 is installed and Titler Pro 7 Express is currently active, open NewBlue Application Manager from the Start menu on Windows or from the Applications folder on Mac. (The NewBlue Application Manager was automatically installed with Titler Pro 7 Express.)
- In the NewBlueFX Application Manager, click the Settings icon and choose Deactivate.
- To confirm you want to deactivate all NewBlueFX products on the current computer, click Deactivate.
- Close the NewBlueFX Application Manager.
- Install and activate Titler Pro 7 Express on a different computer.
- If you haven't already installed VEGAS Movie Studio 16 and Titler Pro 7 Express on a different computer, install them now.
- Open NewBlue Application Manager from the Start menu on Windows or from the Applications folder on Mac. (The NewBlue Application Manager was automatically installed with Titler Pro 7 Express.)
- In the NewBlueFX Application Manager, click the Settings icon and choose Activate.
- In the Welcome screen, enter the same email address and password that you used to log in to Titler Pro on the other computer and click Sign In. For more information, see Activate Titler Pro 7 Express.
Title Pro 7 Express and all NewBlueFX products installed on this computer are automatically activated after you sign in.
If you need help signing in to your NewBlueFX account, please see our Activation FAQs.