Titler Pro's library includes collections of preset attributes that you can use to customize objects in your design. Attributes include styles, effects, transitions, shapes, and lighting.
Tip: You can also preview and use designs from the library.
- Open a graphic in Titler Pro.
Tip: For details about using Titler Pro with a video editor, see one of the articles in the Add graphics to projects in your video editor section of our help center.
- Select an object in your design that you want to customize with attributes from the library.
- Click the Library panel's Expand icon to open the library.
Tip: Choose View > Library to show or hide the Library panel. There is a checkmark next to the Library command when the Library panel is visible.
- Select a type of attribute from the drop-down list at the top of the Library panel. For descriptions of available attributes, see Library overview.
- If necessary, double-click a category folder to view attributes in that collection.
- Double-click a folder in the library to view designs in that collection.
- Hover your pointer over a thumbnail image to preview that attribute on the selected object in your design.
- Double-click a thumbnail image to apply that attribute your design.
- Repeat the previous steps to further customize your design.
- When you're finished customizing the design, choose File > Save to save the design. For more information, see Save and package designs to your computer.
Tip: You can also save the design to the library.