If you previously saved a design with assets as a ZIP package, follow the steps in this article to import that design and its assets into Titler Pro.
- To ensure your design appears as you intend, verify that the ZIP file you want to import includes all relevant fonts, textures, and settings.
- Open a new or existing graphic in Titler Pro. (The design you create or open will be replaced by the design you will import.)
- To create a new design, choose File > New.
- For details about using Titler Pro with a video editor, see one of the articles in the Add graphics to projects in your video editor section of our help center.
- Choose File > Import > Design Zip Package.
- When you're prompted to save the current design, click Don't Save.
- In the dialog that opens, select the ZIP file that contains the design and click Open. The design opens in the workspace.
- Preview the design and ensure it appears as it should, or customize the design as needed.
- Save the design.
Tip: You can save designs and attributes to the library if you want to reuse all or part of the design later.