Titler Live includes a variety of pre-designed graphics for your productions, including static lower-third titles, animated main titles, network bugs, dynamic designs that show content from external data sources, and more. This article describes how to create a graphic with a design from Titler Live's library.
Tip: To create a custom design, see Create custom designs with flexible durations.
- Open Titler Live.
The first time you open Titler Live, a new project with an empty playlist opens in the playout interface. To open an existing project, choose File > Open.
- Open the Library panel and click either the Designs button to view a variety of static and dynamic designs or click the Inputs button to view designs that are driven by external data inputs.
For more information about the types of designs that are available, see Library overview.
Tip: To view or hide the library panel, choose View > Library.
- Hover the pointer over a design's thumbnail image in the library to preview a design. The design and its animations appear in the Edit / Preview panel.
- Drag a design from the library to the playlist to add a design to the playlist.
Tip: To replace a design that is already in the playlist, select a design in the playlist, then double-click a design in the library.
The design's variables appear in the Attributes panel.
Using a data-driven design from the library's Inputs section? A new tab for an external data source appears in the Attributes panel when you use a data-driven design. Also, if you use a spreadsheet-driven design, Titler Live automatically prompts you to select or create a spreadsheet file. For details about how to set up a spreadsheet or other data source, see one of the articles in the Connect data to designs section of our help center.
- In the Attributes panel, enter values for all variables that are in the design, such as names, subtitles, images, and colors. (Note that some variables may not be present in all designs.)
For details about the types of variables that are available and how to update variables, see Update variables in live graphics.
- Repeat the previous steps to add additional graphics to the playlist.
- Choose File > Save and follow the prompts to save the project and playlist.
Tip: If you want to reuse or customize the current design in future projects, see Save designs and attributes to the library.
To set up graphics for a broadcast, see the following sections in our help center.