When you install Titler Pro 7, it is automatically added to any major non-linear editor (NLE) on your computer. Follow the steps below to add Titler Pro 7 graphics to Video Pro X projects.
- Open a project in MAGIX Video Pro X.
- Select an object in the track.
- Select NewBlue Titler Pro 7 - OpenFX in the Effects library.
- Click the Apply effect button.
- Click the Open Titler Pro button.
- Customize the graphic in Titler Pro's workspace. You can select a design from Titler Pro's library, including custom designs you may have already created and saved to the library, or create your own design. For details, see Create graphics in Titler Pro 7.
Note: Titler Pro's View > Background > Video from NLE option is not available when you use Titler Pro 7 with Video Pro X.
- To adjust the graphic's duration, double-click the Titler field and enter a duration in MM:SS;FF format (where MM = two digits for minutes, SS = two digits for seconds, and FF = two digits for frames).
Note: The Titler Pro graphic will cut off if the graphic's duration in Titler Pro's timeline is longer than the clip in Video Pro X's timeline.
- When you finish customizing the graphic, click the Keep changes button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the graphic to your project's current session and close Titler Pro.
- The first time you close Titler Pro after creating a new graphic, you'll be prompted to save the Titler Pro project. Enter a name for the *.nbtitle project file, navigate to the location where you want to save the project and cache, and click Save.
- The graphic's resolution and frame rate are determined by the project's settings in Video Pro X.
The Titler Pro graphic is added to the selected clip and project in Video Pro X.