If you have StretchCast Premium, you can display stats from XML files that are created by PrestoStats or similar applications.
Note: The XML stats feature described in this article is only available in Presto StretchCast Premium.
- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- If you haven't already selected XML as the project's Stats data source and entered a path to an XML file, do that now (in Settings > Data Source). For details, see Select data sources for graphics.
- If you haven't already added one or more stats graphics to the playlist, do that now (in Settings > Graphics). For details, see Add graphics to a playlist.
- In StretchCast's playout interface, select a stats graphic in the playlist.
- In Graphic Controls, select the stats that you want to display in the graphic.
Note: The options that are available in Graphic Controls vary depending on the selected graphic.
- If a graphic shows information for just one team a time, such as a team lineup, click the Team button to switch between the home and visiting team's graphic and data.
- To save the project, choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.