Create a video sequence, such as a commercial break, if you want to play multiple videos in a row during a broadcast. In Presto StretchCast Standard, you can create one video sequence per project. In Presto StretchCast Premium, you can create as many video sequences as you need in any project.
- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- To create a new video sequence, in Media > Video Sequence, click Add , then select one or more videos that you want to include in the sequence.
Tip: To add videos to an existing sequence, click a sequence, then click Add New.
- To change the order of videos in a sequence, click the Up and Down arrows for the videos that you want to move. Videos play in the order they are listed.
- To create another video sequence (which is only available in StretchCast Premium), repeat the previous steps.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project’s settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.
Each video sequence appears in the playlist in the playout interface.