- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Project > Project Settings, select a resolution and frame rate from the Preset drop-down list. The available settings depend on whether you're using StretchCast Premium or Standard.
Note: The project's output resolution and frame rate must be higher than or equal to a stream's resolution and frame rate (in Settings > Output > Streaming).
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.
Have more questions? Submit a request