Include a variety of graphics in a broadcast, such as scoreboards, lower thirds, team lineups, player profiles, player matchups, sponsor messages, bugs, picture-in-picture designs, and more.
If you have StretchCast Premium, you can also create custom graphics and export and import custom graphics that were created in StretchCast.
- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Graphics, click a tab, such as Basic or Carbon, to view graphics in that style.
- The graphics that are available depend on which sport is selected in Settings > Project.
- Some graphics are only available in StretchCast Premium.
- Although you can manually enter information in any graphic during a broadcast, some graphics can also display data from XML files, spreadsheets, and SportzCast. To see which types of graphics work with different data sources, see Select data sources for graphics.
- (Optional in StretchCast Premium) To create a custom graphic, click Add to create a new style tab for custom graphics, then click the Add New thumbnail image and follow the prompts to create a custom graphic in the Title Designer. For details, see Create custom graphics.
Tip: To import custom graphics that you previously created and exported from StretchCast, click Import and select an NBSTYLE file. For details, see Import custom graphics.
- To add graphics to the playlist, click one or more graphics from the same style tab.
- Click a graphic a second time deselect it.
- You can't create a playlist that includes graphics from more than one style tab. However, in StretchCast Premium, you can Create custom graphics that are based on a variety of styles.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.
The selected graphics appear in the playlist, in the playout interface.
- Did you add a picture-in-picture (PIP) graphic to the project? When you select a PIP graphic in the playlist, the Graphic Controls area of the playout interface is where you can select a video source and apply effects to the PIP graphic. For details, see Create picture-in-picture graphics.
- Want to connect data sources to graphics? You can manually enter information in graphics or, depending on the type of graphic, you can connect graphics to other data sources such as XML files, spreadsheets, and SportzCast. For details, see Select data sources for graphics.
- Want to remove a graphic from the playlist? In Settings > Graphics, deselect the graphic that you want to remove from the playlist, then click Done to close Settings. For details, see Remove graphics from a playlist.