Include a variety of graphics in a broadcast, such as scoreboards, lower thirds, team lineups, player profiles, player matchups, sponsor messages, bugs, picture-in-picture designs, and more.
- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings.
- In Graphics, click a tab at the top to view graphics for a particular theme, such as Basic or Carbon, then click each graphic that you want to include the project's playlist.
- The graphics that are available depend on which sport is selected for the project (in Settings > Project).
- Some graphics are only available in StretchCast Premium.
- You can manually enter information in graphics during a broadcast or, depending on the type of graphic, connect graphics to data sources such as XML files, spreadsheets, and SportzCast. To see which types of graphics work with different data sources, see Select data sources for graphics.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save changes to the project, close Settings, then click File > Save.
The selected graphics appear in the playlist, in the playout interface.
- Did you add a picture-in-picture (PIP) graphic to the project? When you select a PIP graphic in the playlist, the Graphic Controls area of the playout interface is where you can select a video source and apply effects to the PIP graphic. For details, see Create picture-in-picture graphics.
- Want to connect data sources to graphics? You can manually enter information in graphics or, depending on the type of graphic, you can connect graphics to other data sources such as XML files, spreadsheets, and SportzCast. For details, see Select data sources for graphics.