This article describes how to manually update stats, messages, images, and other details that are available in some graphics.
Want to manually enter scoreboard information? See Control scoreboards during broadcasts.
- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- If you have not already selected a manual data source for the graphic that you want to update, go to Settings > Data Source and select Manual as the Stats or Generic data source. For details, see Select data sources for graphics.
- In the playout interface, select a graphic in the playlist.
The Graphic Controls monitor shows variables in the graphic that you can update. The variables vary for different types of graphics and may include stats, messages, images, colors, and other details.
The Graphic Preview monitor shows changes in the graphic as you update variables. If you hover the pointer over the preview, boxes appear around variables in the graphic, which you can click and update.
- In Graphic Controls, enter information for each variable that you want to update.
StretchCast recaches the graphic as you update each variable.
- To save changes to the graphic and project, choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.