If you have Presto StretchCast Premium, you can add picture-in-picture graphics to broadcasts, as described in this article.
- If you haven't already connected one or more video sources to your computer, do that now.
- In Presto StretchCast, open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- If you haven't already added video sources to the project, in Video Input, add one or more video sources. For details, see Add video sources.
- In Graphics, click a tab to view graphics in a theme, such as Basic or Carbon, then select one or more picture-in-picture (PIP) graphics from one theme.
- The graphics that are available depend on which sport is selected for the project (in Settings > Project).
- Some graphics are only available in StretchCast Premium.
- Click Done to close Settings.
- In the playout interface, select a PIP graphic from the playlist.
- In the Graphic Controls section, select a video source from the Source drop-down list on the left.
- If there are other PIP graphics in the playlist, select a PIP graphic, then repeat the previous step to select a video source.
- To save the project, choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.