When you customize graphics in the Title Designer, you can add WAV and MP3 audio clips to your designs.
Note: The Title Designer and the features described in this article are only available in StretchCast Premium.
- Create a WAV or MP3 file that you want to include in a broadcast. Note that you can't trim audio files in StretchCast, so be sure the audio clip is the desired length before you add the audio to your design.
- Open a graphic in the Title Designer.
- In the Title Designer, click the Add Audio button, locate the audio file you want to add, and click Open.
- Position the audio clip in your timeline where you want the audio to begin. The entire audio clip will play during playback, so you may also want to adjust the timing and duration of other elements in your design.
- Save the design and close the Title Designer.