When you customize graphics in the Title Designer, you can apply crawling behaviors to individual objects, such as text and shapes, and groups of objects in your design. Objects crawl from the right side of an object's bounding box to the left side of a bounding box in a specified amount of time, even through a pause point in the timeline.
- The Title Designer and the features described in this article are only available in StretchCast Premium.
- The crawl setting works with static layers and cannot be combined with other animations.
- Open a graphic in the Title Designer.
- In the Title Designer, select the object or group of objects in your design that you want to crawl.
- If necessary, click and drag the left and right sides of the bounding box to set the width of the crawl.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Attributes > Object > Global tab, mark the Crawl option.
- In the Crawl Time field, enter the number of seconds that you want the object to crawl.
- Preview the design and make any necessary changes.
- After you finish editing the design, click the Keep changes button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the design to your project's current session and close the Title Designer.