You can reuse StretchCast projects in future sessions on any computer where StretchCast is installed. This article describes how to save project files and save projects as compressed ZIP packages, which you can move to another computer or archive.
- When a project is open in StretchCast's playout interface, choose File > Save As.
- In the dialog that opens, navigate to the location on your computer where you want to save the project.
- Select one of the following options from the drop-down list at the bottom of the dialog:
- StretchCast project — Saves the open project, including playlists, graphics, styles, effects, transitions, and lighting.
- StretchCast project with Assets — Saves the open project, including playlists, graphics, styles, effects, transitions, lighting, fonts (to a Fonts folder), image and video textures (to a Textures folder), and audio clips.
- StretchCast project package — Saves the open project and its assets in a compressed ZIP file.
- Enter a name for the project or ZIP package.
- Click Save.
Later, to open the saved project or ZIP file from StretchCast's playout interface, choose File > Open.