When you create a Titler Pro 7 Express graphic in Avid Media Composer, the default design includes variables for a basic title and subtitle, but you can choose more detailed designs from the library. Designs may include variables for text, colors, images, and videos.
- Open Media Composer.
- Right-click a Titler Pro 7 Express graphic in your composition and choose Add/Edit Titles. The graphic opens in Titler Pro Express.
Tip: To add a Titler Pro 7 Express graphic to your composition, see Add graphics in Avid Media Composer.
- In the design library, double-click a folder to view designs in that collection.
- To preview a design, hover the pointer over a design.
- Double-click a design to select it.
The design's variables appear in the Attributes panel.
- In the Attributes panel, enter text and, if applicable, enter values for other variables that may be in the design. (Some variables are not in every design.)
- To save the design and add it to the clip, choose File > Save As and follow the prompts to select a file location and enter a name for the graphic.
- Close Titler Pro 7 Express.
Note: If the Media Composer project includes more than one Titler Pro graphic, you may be prompted to save the graphics together or separately. If you select Save Together, Titler Pro 7 Express saves all graphics to the same file location and with a file name that is based on the same name. If you select Save Separately, you will be prompted to save one graphic at a time, which allows you to save each graphic with a custom file location or file name.
- To change the duration of the graphic, click and drag the edge of the effect in Media Composer's timeline.