Adjust your broadcast's volume and the volume of audio inputs in the project's settings.
- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Play graphics and videos in the playlist, and select a video source in the Video Switcher for the live output.
- Above the Video Switcher you will find the Audio Mixer, which can be used to set the Master audio level as well as the levels of each individual audio source. Click and drag the sliders to adjust the levels.
- If you do not wish to see the levels and volume adjustments for each individual source, click the double arrows next to the Master label.
- To bring back the individual audio source levels, just click the double arrows again.
Tip: For details about connecting audio and video sources, see Add audio sources.