Recently Facebook made a change which is causing profile names and pictures to not show up alongside comments in Titler Live.
To get the link for your video to paste into Titler Live:
- Go to the Videos section of your Facebook page
- Find the video that you want to get comments from and click on the Description to open, not the thumbnail picture
- The video should open and the address bar in your web browser will have a link that is mainly a series of numbers
- Make sure that it does not look like the address in the following picture, with the name of your page visible in the link
- Copy and paste the link into Titler Live
Tip: The first number in the link (right after facebook.com/ ) actually represents your Facebook page and that won't change. So once you have that number you can actually enter it into any video link yourself.
Note: if you followed the above steps and are still having issues, please ensure that:
- You are signed in with an owner or admin account for the page that the video is posted to that you are retrieving comments from.
- You checked the permissions boxes upon signing in to the Facebook input.