Add live video from several sources, including NDI sourcess, Windows/Mac devices, and Screen Capture. You can broadcast video from up to 8 video sources in VividCast.
- If you haven't already connected one or more video sources to your computer, do that now.
- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Setup if it isn't already open. (Setup opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Live Video Input, select a video source from the Video 1 > Source drop-down list. Windows/Mac devices, NDI sources, and Desktop Captures can be sourced through here.
- To add another live video source to the project, click + Add Input to create another video tab, then select a live video source from the new live video tab's Source drop-down list. You can add up to eight video sources in VividCast.
Note: If you don't see a video source that you expect, verify the source is connected to your computer or network, then click (Refresh).
Tip: To disconnect a video source from a project without deleting the video source's tab, select None from the drop-down list.
- Click Done to close Settings or click Next to continue customizing the project’s settings.
- Instant replays can be enabled with the Instant Replay toggle. Enabling it will expose a drop down that allows you to select a replay range or 15, 30, 45, and 60 seconds. To queue an instant replay after being configured, click Done in the Setup menu and click the Instant Replay button from the playout interface.
- To save the project, close Setup, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VividCast project with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package VividCast projects to your computer.
The video sources automatically appear in the video switcher.