Add video from several sources, including NDI-enabled devices, USB capture devices, and web cameras. You can broadcast video from up to four video sources in VividCast.
- If you haven't already connected one or more video sources to your computer, do that now.
- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Setup if it isn't already open. (Setup opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Video Input, select a video source from the Video 1 > Source drop-down list.
- To add another video source to the project, click (Add) to create another video tab, then select a video source from the new video tab's Source drop-down list. You can add up to four video sources in VividCast.
Note: If you don't see a video source that you expect, verify the source is connected to your computer or network, then click (Refresh).
Tip: To disconnect a video source from a project without deleting the video source's tab, select None from the drop-down list.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project’s settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VividCast project with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package VividCast projects to your computer.
The video sources automatically appear in the video switcher.