- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- Click Record Final Output to turn on the option to record the final output during a broadcast.
- Enter a File Location where the recording will be saved.
- Enter a descriptive File Name Prefix for the recording.
Note: If you create multiple recordings with the same project, VividCast will automatically append the file name with a unique character to avoid overwriting recordings.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VividCast project with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package VividCast projects to your computer.
To record a live event, see Record broadcasts.