You can reuse VEGAS Stream projects in future sessions on any computer where VEGAS Stream is installed. This article describes how to save project files and save projects as compressed ZIP packages, which you can move to another computer or archive.
- When a project is open in VEGAS Stream's playout interface, choose File > Save As.
- In the dialog that opens, navigate to the location on your computer where you want to save the project.
- Select one of the following options from the drop-down list at the bottom of the dialog:
- VEGAS Stream project — Saves the open project, including playlists, graphics, styles, effects, and transitions.
- VEGAS Stream with Assets — Saves the open project, including playlists, graphics, styles, effects, transitions, fonts (to a Fonts folder), and audio clips.
- VEGAS Stream project package — Saves the open project and its assets in a compressed ZIP file.
- Enter a name for the project or ZIP package.
- Click Save.
Later, to open the saved project or ZIP file from Stream's playout interface, choose File > Open.