The process of adding transitions to a playlist in VividCast follows the same steps as adding a graphic.
- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- Go to the Graphics section and click Add New + to open the graphic library.
- Double-click on a folder to open it and preview the designs
- Select one of the graphics that includes Transition in the name. Click on a design to highlight it. Click the Done button to add it to your project
- Click a transition a second time deselect it.
- You can highlight multiple transitions at once and bring them all into your project
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VividCast project with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package VividCast projects to your computer.
The selected transitions appear in the playlist, in the playout interface.
- Want to remove a graphic from the playlist? In Settings > Graphics, deselect the graphic that you want to remove from the playlist, then click Done to close Settings. For details, see Remove graphics from a playlist.