The process of adding transitions to a playlist in VividCast follows the same steps as adding a graphic.
- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Setup (if Setup isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- Go to the Graphics section and click Add Graphic(s) from Library to open the graphics library.
- Double-click on a folder to open it and preview the designs.
- Select one of the graphics that includes Transition in the name or navigate to the transitions collection folder. Click on a design to highlight it. Click the Done button to add it to your project
- Click a transition a second time deselect it.
- You can highlight multiple transitions at once and bring them all into your project.
- To select multiple designs, hold down the CTRL (Windows) or CMD (Mac) and select the designs you want to use to add them all at once after finishing your selection and clicking Done.
- Click Done to close Setup or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VividCast project with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package VividCast projects to your computer.
The selected transitions appear in the playlist, in the playout interface.
- Want to remove a graphic from the playlist? In Setup > Graphics, deselect the graphic that you want to remove from the playlist, then click Done to close Settings. For details, see Remove graphics from a playlist.