Titler Live supports a unique integration with Blackmagic Design's ATEM switcher hardware devices.
- Once you have successfully connected your ATEM to Titler live, the ATEM Settings menu option will appear when opening the Settings at the top of the window.
- Enable Sync to ATEM. Enabling this will automatically populate with the ATEM device's IP address and model.
- Click Connect.
The integrations supported by Titler Live for ATEM devices are the following:
- Live animated graphics using HDMI video out
- Pairing Transitions from Titler Live with ATEM Transition Effects
- Capturing Graphics to use as Stills from ATEM
Live animated graphics using HDMI video out
Titler Live's HDMI output can an operate as an overlay when set as a camera input source from the ATEM Settings. For details, please see Add animated graphics to ATEM productions and watch this video.
Pairing Transitions from Titler Live with ATEM Transition Effects
Titler Live's ATEM Settings provides an interface for assigning transition graphics from your playlist to overlay onto ATEM production. Follow the steps below and watch this video for instructions.
- Enable Sync Transitions with ATEM Effects.
- Use the drop down menu next to the ATEM Transition Effect names to select a transition from the playlist to pair with the ATEM Transition Effect.
- Enabling Reverse reverses both the Transition Effects playback orientation and Transition from Titler Live paired with it.
- Setting a Transition Effect from the ATEM and switching to the AUTO switcher mode from the ATEM device will automatically overlay transitions when switching between camera sources.
Note: When designing a new transition from the designer tool, rename the orange region on the elastic region named "Pause" to "Cut"; so that new transition is recognized as a transition by Titler Live.
Important! Send HDMI to Upstream Keyer must be enabled for the Transitions be used as an overlay. For details, please see Add animated graphics to ATEM productions
Capturing Graphics to use as Stills from ATEM
Titler Live's ATEM Settings provides an interface for assigning a range of playlist graphics to be converted into stills that can be automatically played through your ATEM's downstream key. Follow the steps below and watch this video for instructions.
- Enable Send Live Titles to ATEM Downstream Keyer.
- Determine the range of graphics that are to be converted to stills. First ATEM Still to use and Last ATEM Still to use establish the range of graphics relative to the number of graphics in the playlist within Titler Live.
- Once the range of graphics has been determined, Click OK.
- The Media bin from ATEM Software Control will automatically populate with the Stills that have been converted from the selected graphics.
- Playing the graphics from the Titler Live playlist will automatically overlay them on the ATEM through the Downstream Key.
Note: The Media graphic will always be updated to use the graphic that is being played from Titler Live.
Important! If a Picture in Picture graphic is set to be captured for Stills it may cause some performance issues with the ATEM video feed.