Titler Live includes a variety of pre-designed graphics for your productions, including lower-thirds, main titles, network bugs, dynamic designs that show content from external data sources, and more. This article describes how to import a graphic from Titler Live's Graphics Library.
Tip: To create a custom graphic, see Create custom graphics with flexible durations.
- Open Titler Live. The first time you open Titler Live, a new project with no layers opens in the channel panel. To open an existing project, choose File > Open Project.
- Open the Graphics Library to access all the collections and their graphics.
For more information about the types of designs that are available, see Graphics Library overview.
Tip: To view or hide the Graphics Library panel, choose View > Graphics Library or use the F4 key.
- Hover the pointer over a graphic's thumbnail image in the Graphics Library to preview a graphic. The graphic and its animations will appear in the Preview panel.
- Click and Drag a graphic from the Graphics Library to the Layers area to add a graphic as a layer.
Tip: To replace a graphic that is already a layer, select a graphic layer, then double-click a design in the Graphics Library.
A Graphic's variables appear in the Layer Properties panel.
- In the Layer Properties panel, enter custom values for every variable in the design, such as names, subtitles, images, and colors. (Note that some variables may not be present across all designs.)
For details about the types of variables that are available and how to update variables, see Update variables in live graphics.
- Repeat the previous steps to add additional graphics as layers.
- Choose File > Save and follow the prompts to save the project with all its layers.
Tip: If you want to reuse or customize a graphic for future projects, see Save graphics and attributes to the libraryNote: Titler Live saves and opens projects under the .nbtlproj file extension name.
To set up graphics for a broadcast, see the following sections in our help center.