The playout interface in Titler Live is where you create a playlist of layers. These layers can be media files, live video sources, or graphics. Updating text and other variables in graphics, previewing graphics prior to a broadcast, and monitoring graphics during a broadcast can be done from this interface.
Which area do you want to learn about?
- You can move and resize panels in the playout interface to accommodate your workflow. For details, see Customize Titler Live's layout.
- The Graphics Library includes collections of graphics that you can add as layers. For details, see Graphics Library overview.
The Layers list allows you to add all the required layers to build your broadcast project. These layers can be media files, live video sources, and graphics. You can manage your layers as separate channels when creating a new channel by clicking "+Add Channel" at the top of the Layers list.
Note: Titler Live 5 Present and Sport allow you have 1 channel of layers, but you can create 16 channels in Titler Live 5 Broadcast.
Each channel is assigned a tab and behaves as its own specific NDI channel. In the following illustration, the NDI channels are called Lower 3rds, Bugs, and Scoreboard.
- Drag a design from the Graphics Library or your System's File Explorer into the Layers list to import a graphic.
- Click on a graphic the preview it from the Preview panel.
- Trigger a layer for playback by clicking on the button on the far right.
- Queue layers for playback by clicking on the on the far top right. This will reconfigure the play-out controls to be set up as action buttons. See Set action behaviors for details.
The Layer Properties panel includes three panels to manage the data within variables for the selected graphic layer from the Layers list.
To view or hide the Layer Properties panel, choose View > Layer Properties.
Enter values for variables in a graphic, or click the Edit Graphic button to open the Designer where you can edit every element of a design.
For more information, see Update variables in live graphic layers.
See the currently selected layer in the Preview panel, where you can view edits made to a layer graphic and view or change data links that are connected to graphics variables.
To view or hide the Edit / Preview panel, choose View > Preview.
To reposition and scale the graphic from this panel, click on the graphic, then click and drag the graphic or the graphic's green handles. Double-click the graphic to reset the graphic's position and scale.
Click on the Preview button to preview the graphic's animations.
The Program Monitor panel shows Titler Live's output in real-time when you play layers from one or more channels. The name of each channel appears in the top-right corner. The name isn't visible in the final output.
- To view or hide the Program Monitor, choose View > Program Monitor.
- To change the monitor's volume, click the Audio slider and drag it left or right. (This won't affect the output.)
- To set the program's output, click the drop-down list in the bottom-right corner and select an output.