Titler Live's Graphics Library includes collections of all graphics that are installed with Titler Live, which can be graphics that come with Titler Live, custom graphics you have created and saved to the Graphics Library, and graphics collections you installed separately.
Graphics are available from within the playout interface and the Designer; however, when you're working in the Designer, this library is expanded to include presets of styles, effects, transitions, shapes, and lighting so you can quickly apply preset attributes to graphics and their design layers.
Sections in this article:
- Browse collections of graphics and presets
- Preview and use graphics
- Preview and use presets
- Add custom categories to the graphics library/library panel
- Save the current graphic to the graphics library/library panel
Choose View > Library to view the Library/Graphics Library panel (if it's not already visible), then click the Expand icon in the Library/Graphics Library panel to browse collections of graphics and presets.
Note: the Library is named Graphics Library from the playout interface.
Graphics collections in the playout interface
Click the following buttons in the Graphics Library panel to view those collections. These collections are available in the playout interface.
Preset collections in the Designer
Select one of the following collections from the drop-down list at the top of the Library panel. These collections of presets are only available in the Designer.
- Effects — Create animations, warps, and more. For more details, see Add effects to design layers.
- Lighting — Control a scene's lighting, camera angle, camera width, and more. For more details, see Customize lighting and camera settings.
- Shapes — Add predesigned circles and rectangles. For more details, see Add and modify shapes layers.
- Styles — Control the look and feel of 2D and 3D layers, including font, alignment, kerning, color, transparency, bevel, extrusion, and more. For more details, see Add styles to design layers.
- Transitions — Add and customize transitions to create in and out animations, fly-ins, warps, zooms, and more. For more details, see Add transitions to design layers.
- In the Library panel, double-click a folder in the Graphics Library/Library to view graphics in that collection.
- Hover your cursor over a thumbnail image to see a preview of the graphic in the Preview panel of the playout interface or in the Designer's canvas.
- Double-click a graphic to add it to your project.
Tip: Click the List or Thumbnail icon to change how Titler Live displays collections of graphics.
For complete details, see Preview and use designs from the graphics library.
- Open a graphic in the Designer.
- Select a design layer that you want to change in your graphic.
- In the Library panel, select a collection of presets from the drop-down list at the top of the panel.
- If necessary, double-click a folder to view presets within that collection.
- Hover your cursor over a thumbnail image to see a preview of the preset on the selected layer.
- Double-click an preset to apply it to the selected layer.
Tip: Click the List or Thumbnail icon to change how the designer displays collections of designs and presets.
For complete details, see Preview and use graphics from the graphics library.
- Open the Graphics Library/Library panel.
- Click the Add Category icon.
- Enter a name for the new category.
- Click OK.
- Open the Graphics Library panel.
- Click the Save icon.
- Enter a name for the new graphic
- Click Save to save the current graphic to the current location in the graphics library.
For more information about saving graphics and presets to the graphics library/library, see Save graphics and presets to the graphics library/library.