You can customize new or existing graphics in the Designer.
- Open or create a project in Titler Live.
- To open an existing project, choose File > Open, select the desired project, and click Open.
- Navigate to File > Recent Projects to open any projects you recently saved.
- To create a new project, choose File > New.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, select a graphic layer in the Layers workspace, then click the Edit Graphic button in the Preview panel.
Tip: To add a new graphic layer to the channel, drag a graphic from the graphics library and drop it in the layers workspace, or choose New > Graphic . See Channel panel management for more information.
The graphic opens in the Designer.
- In the Designer, make the desired changes to customize graphics with the style and motion you require. See the following articles and sections in our help center for more information.
- When you're finished editing the graphic in the Designer, click the Keep changes button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the graphic to your project's current Titler Live session.
The updated graphic will render in the Layers workspace.