If you previously saved a graphic with assets, you can import that graphic and its assets into the Designer.
- To ensure your graphic appears as you intend, verify that the ZIP file includes all relevant fonts, textures, and settings before you import the package.
- To create a new graphic, choose File > New > Graphic, then select the new graphic from your channel.
- Click the Edit Graphic button in the Preview panel. The new graphic opens in the Designer's canvas.
- In the Designer, choose File > Import > Design Zip Package.
- If you're prompted to save the current graphic, click Don't Save.
- In the dialog that opens, select the ZIP file that contains the graphic and click Open.
- Preview the graphic to ensure it appears as it should, or customize the graphic as needed.
- Click the green checkmark at the bottom of the timeline workspace to keep the new graphic.