If you're licensed for a version of Titler Live, you can output graphics directly to OBS Studio.
- In Titler Live, you can create a channel of layers that you want to include in your OBS Studio production. See Channel Panel Management to learn more about creating channels.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, click the Outputs menu and select Direct (OBS).
- In OBS Studio, click the Add Source button in the Sources section and choose TitlerLive.
- In the Create/Select Source dialog, click the Create new option.
- If desired, enter a custom name for the new Titler Live source.
- Click OK.
Your Titler Live source is now ready. Be sure to Select Titler Live as your Source within OBS when you want your graphic to be displayed.