When you customize graphics in the Designer, you can loop videos and animations to create dynamic backgrounds while a graphic is live. During playback, the affected design layer within the graphic will loop continuously, even through the pause point designated from the Timeline.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
- Click the Edit Graphic button in the Preview panel.
- In the Designer, select the animated object in your design that you want to loop.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Properties > Layer > Motion & Data tab, mark the Loop option.
- Enter a time, in seconds, that the object's animation should start and end in the Loop Start and Loop End fields.
Tip: You can move the playhead (red scrubbing cursor) in the timeline and click one of the Use Cursor buttons to use the playhead's position as the loop's start or end time.
- Enter a time, in seconds, in the Loop Delay field to specify how much time should lapse between loops.
- Preview the graphic and make any necessary changes.
- Close the Designer and click Keep to save the changes you made.