When you customize graphics in the Designer and create a timeline that includes pause points, which are created within the timeline you can play an design layer's animations or keyframes through those pause points.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist.
- Click the Edit Graphic button in the Preview panel.
- In the Designer, select the animated design layer in your design that you want to play through a pause point in the timeline.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Properties > Layer > Motion & Data tab, mark the Play-through option.
- Preview the graphic and make any necessary changes.
- Close the Designer and click Keep to save the changes you made.
During playback, the animations or keyframes in the selected design layer will play continuously through any pause points created in the timeline.