If you're licensed for a version of Titler Live, you can output graphics as static PNG files to a watch folder which can be monitored by streaming applications.
Notes: PNG files are static files and won't include animations that may be present in your design.
- Create a watch folder on your computer where you want Titler Live to output your graphics.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, click the Video Out menu and choose Watch Folder Setup.
- In the setup dialog, enter a name for the project (this will be the name of the output PNG file), select the watch folder you previously created, and click Save.
- Click the Video Out menu again and choose Watch Folder.
- In your switcher, add the watch folder source location.
- In Titler Live's Layers workspace, click a graphic's Play button to write the graphic as a PNG file to the watch folder. Each time you play a graphic, Titler Live overwrites the previous graphic.
Titler Live Broadcast and Complete users: If you have more than one playlist, you can only output graphics from the first playlist (the playlist on the left) to the watch folder. To reorder your playlists, click a playlist's tab and drag it to another position.