When you customize graphics in the Designer, you can apply crawl behavior to text design layers in your graphic. Text crawls from the right side towards the left side of a text's bounding box. This text crawl will continuously loop while a graphic is live from the playout interface.
Note: The crawl setting works on both variable and static text, but cannot be combined with other animations such as keyframes or transition presets from the library.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, select a graphic layer from the Layers workspace.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist.
- Click the Edit Graphic button in the Preview panel.
- In the Designer select the text design layer from your graphic that you want to behave as crawling text.
- If necessary, click and drag the left and right sides of the text's bounding box to set the width of the crawl.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Properties > Layer > Motion & Data tab, mark the Crawl option.
- In the Crawl Time field, enter the number of seconds that you want the object to crawl.
- Close the Designer with the Green Checkmark to keep the changes you made.
- Preview the design from the Program Monitor by playing the graphic layer from the Layers workspace.