Titler Live Broadcast and Sport can connect to the Stat Crew database and display incoming data in graphics. Complete the steps in this article to display a Stat Crew scoreboard in your broadcast.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic from the channel.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Graphics Library panel and drag a design from the library to your channel. You may also select File > New > Graphic to add an empty graphic template to your channel.
- From the Layers list select the data controller column for the graphic layer you want to add the Stat Crew Stats data controller on. To find the Stat Crew data controller; Select a data source > Sports > Stat Crew Scoreboards and select a sport and the type of data you want.
The Stat Crew data appears as a tab in the Layer Properties panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Stat Crew input and its variables appear Live Data tab in the same panel.
- Find your Stat Crew sport tab in the Layer Properties panel and do one of the following:
- Click the text field in the window displayed stating Select File or Enter URL and enter a file path or URL for the Stat Crew XML file. Click Save.
- Click the Browse button, select a Stat Crew XML file on your computer, and click Save.
- Click the Link Data button in the Preview panel to view the Stat Crew input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Stat Crew list.)
- Click and drag a Stat Crew variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
The data in your Stat Crew input is now visible in your graphic and is updated in real time.