Titler Live Broadcast and Sport can connect to a Sportzcast Scorebot device and display real-time information. Complete the steps in this article to connect to a Sportzcast Scorebot.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Sportzcast design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Sportzcast input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Sportzcast input to your graphic.
- Choose Select a data source > Sports > Sportzcast and select a sport to add the Sportzcast input to the graphic.
The Sportzcast data appears as a tab in the Layer Properties panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Sportzcast input and its variables appear in the Live Data tab in the same panel.
- In the Sportzcast panel, enter a License ID.
- Hover the pointer over the Choose Server or enter IP address link and click. Select a server or enter an IP address.
- Enter your Bot Number.
- If you need to change the channel to a number other than 0, enter the Channel number.
- Click Connect.
- Click the Link Data button in the Edit / Preview panel to view the Sportzcast input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Sportzcast list.)
- Click and drag a Sportzcast variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
The data for your Sportzcast input is now visible in your graphic and is updated in real time.