Some Titler Live products feature in-app scoreboard controllers for baseball, basketball, football, hockey, soccer, and volleyball. You can connect a controller to a graphic and control the scoreboard data from within Titler Live or an Internet browser. Complete the steps in this article to connect your design to a scoreboard.
Note: Scoreboard controllers are not available in Titler Live Present.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Graphics Library panel and drag a design from the library to your channel. You may also select File > New > Graphic to add an empty graphic template to your channel.
- Choose Select a data source > Sports > Scoreboard Tool and select a sport to add the Scoreboard Tool input to the graphic.
The Scoreboard Tool input appears as a tab in the Layer Properties panel and in the playlist for that graphic.
- Click the Link Data button in the Preview panel to view the Scoreboard Tool data controller and variables.
- Click and drag a Scoreboard Tool variable onto an design element in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
- Use the Scoreboard Controller in the Scoreboard Tool panel to drive variables in your scoreboard graphic.
Tip: To control the scoreboard from your Internet browser instead of from Titler Live's Scoreboard Tool panel, click the Open in Browser button in the Scoreboard Tool panel.