You can dynamically move or scale elements in direct relation to other elements from your graphic. For instance, you could scale the background design layer of a lower-third to the length of your variable text.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, select a graphic from the Layer's workspace. Edit the graphic by clicking the Edit Graphic button from the Preview panel.
- Select a design layer in the canvas or Timeline workspace that you want to move or scale with another design layer.
- Click the Properties > Layer > Motion & Data
- In the Object Following section, select Move or Scale from the Type drop-down list to determine how you want the selected design layer to behave.
- In the Follow drop-down list on the left, select the name of the object to follow.
Tip: If you selected Move from the Type drop-down list, you can select an option from the Follow drop-down list on the right to determine the point on the followed object that the selected object will move relative to.
Important! Design layers with keyframes created from the Motion & Data panel cannot be set to object follow other design layers.