When you create graphics in the Title Designer, you can add WAV or MP3 audio clips to your designs.
Note: The Title Designer and the ability to add audio are not available in Titler Live Express; however, some designs in the library include audio, which play in Titler Live Express.
- Create a WAV or MP3 file that you want to include in your broadcast. Note that you can't trim audio files in Titler Live, so be sure your audio clip is the desired length before you add the audio to your design.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, select a graphic in the playlist, then click the Edit Title Design button in the Attributes panel.
- In the Title Designer, click the Add Audio button, locate the audio file you want to add, and click Open.
- Position the audio clip in your timeline where you want the audio to begin. The entire audio clip will play during playback, so you may also want to adjust the timing and duration of other elements in your design.
- Save the design and close the Title Designer.
Tip: When you broadcast the graphic from the playout interface, click the Audio slider in the Live Monitor to adjust the volume in your monitor. (This won't change the volume in the output.)