Titler Live Broadcast can connect to Tiltify and display real-time campaign updates in your design.
Note: This feature is only available in Titler Live Broadcast.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Tiltify design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Tiltify input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Tiltify input to your graphic.
- Choose Inputs > Gaming > Tiltify and select a Tiltify input to add that input to the design.
The Tiltify input appears in the Input field in the Attributes panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Tiltify input and its variables appear in the Edit / Preview window.
- You can also add inputs to a design from the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel or playlist.
- To remove an input from a graphic, right-click (Windows) or Control + click (Mac) on the name of an input in the Edit / Preview window and choose Remove input.
- Click one of the buttons in the Tiltify panel and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to Tiltify.
- Enter your Tiltify campaign API key, then click Save.
- Click the Show Inputs button in the Edit / Preview panel to view the Tiltify input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Tiltify list.)
- Click and drag a Tiltify variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
The data for your Tiltify input is now visible in your graphic and updated in real time.