- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Project > Teams, enter the following information in the Home and Visitor tabs. Ensure each team's information is specific to the selected sport and the next sporting event that you want to broadcast with the current project.
- Name: Enter a team's full name. If a team's name is long, the text will automatically resize to fit in graphics.
- Short Name: Enter a team's abbreviated name, up to four characters. Short names typically appear in small graphics with limited space for text.
- Logo: Click Browse next to the Logo field and select an image.
- Color: Click the Color swatch and select a color. A team's color typically appears as the background in various graphics such as lineups, stats, and team comparisons.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.
Have more questions? Submit a request